YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ACTIVATION LINK IN YOUR E-MAIL. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!
By accessing “3D Printing and Gun Forum” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “3D Printing and Gun Forum”, “https://forum.enblocpress.com/phpBB3”), you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to the following terms then please do not access and/or use “3D Printing and Gun Forum”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “3D Printing and Gun Forum” after changes mean you agree to these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Mission"If you don't like the rules, go make your own website!" Well, here it is.
This forum is designed to facilitate discussion and information-sharing surrounding 3D printing, firearms, gear (armor, radios, etc.), bitcoin, politics, current events, and peripheral topics. We view 3d printing as an enjoyable hobby and firearm ownership a basic human dignity. This forum is not here to facilitate criminal activity, but rather to advance the legitimate hobby of gun ownership and the exerise of free speech. Our society is degraded to the point that "Big Tech" isn't comfortable with these topics, and an army of NPC's enforces the social mandate against "bad" things like open discussion and individual liberty.
What We're Fine With:
- Posts about 3d printing
- Talking about guns and gear
- Political discussion
- Privacy and security talk (encryption, OPSEC, etc.)
- Wrongthink and political incorrectness
- Helping other users succeed with their projects or builds
What We're Not Fine With:
- Making threats or violating the imminent lawless action standard
- Posting information about other users that could be used to identify them or weaken their anonymity or pseudonymity
- Posting nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit material or links to such material
- Posting "shock" content like gore, racist propaganda, etc.
- Being a dick to other users for no justifiable reason
- Recruiting for extremist organizations
- Shilling, marketing, scamming, etc.
You Should Know:
- You should not use your real name or any personally identifying information in the e-mail address you register with or your username.
- Any images or files you upload to this forum are automatically scanned for data, hashes, and other markers associated with Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM).
- There is no private messaging on these forums. Put your Telegram or Keybase or Twitter "at" in your signature if you want people to be able to contact you directly.
- JPEG files are automatically stripped of metadata, but you should always do this on your own and should not trust any website to do this properly (even this one).
- You can delete your account at any time
- Debate and argument is fine, but outright attacks and simple hostility are not.
- This is not a "chan" style forum.
- It's always a good idea to conceal your IP address; browse on a VPN or TOR.
Illegal activities:Simple: Don't ask, don't tell. Gun laws vary greatly from place to place. Your activity will be considered legal unless you give us a reason to believe otherwise. Posting your latest AR-build is fine. Posting your latest AR-build while we can see your ankle monitor and California license plate is not. You may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services, as well as certain types of regulated goods or services.
"Social Justice"This forum is designed as an alternative to "regular" platforms, so we're not Twitter or Facebook. Social justice, to us, means free speech, access to firearms, and a high-degree of personal sovereignty. With that said: This isn't 4chan or 8chan, and it's not a place to post your racist manifesto or make users feel unwelcome or singled out. This isn't a "speech ghetto," and if you are making people feel unwelcome or attacking people over race, religion, etc., you're gone.
PrivacyPrivate information: You may not publish or post other people's private information (such as home phone number and address, e-mail address, name, employer, etc) at all. Do not threaten or facilitate exposing private information either.
Copyright and TrademarkYou may not violate others’ intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
Enforcement and AppealsThis is not a democracy. If you are banned, moderated, or restricted, you may file an appeal by crying yourself to sleep.
Note: As dummies are constantly finding new ways to do dummy things, we may need to change these rules from time to time in order to support our goals and mission.
phpBB 3Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.
Use common sense. You agree that “3D Printing and Gun Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database (because that's how the internet works). While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “3D Printing and Gun Forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. If you don't want a screenshot of it in front of a grand jury, don't post it.